Advanced Startup School: Entrepreneurship 201
*THIS COURSE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 20 STUDENTS AND IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*
This course will help you to fine-tune your business concepts and ideas . By communicating the hardships and the journey of becoming an entrepreneur, Ethel Cofie and other speakers will provide you with insights such as how you can create a compelling product, team leadership and creating a loyal customer base.
Our goal is to provide participants with key pillars to build a road-map to help you build your business make you more resilient towards failure and to create success systems in business
Please Complete Entreprenuership 101 before you start this course
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Students 135
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Actionemque videbimus particulas inquieta magnopere tubulo quamquam habendus divisit virum perspexerit formosum triarius quaque
- Lesson 4: How To Be A Resourceful Entrepreneur
- Lesson 5: How To Validate Your Business Idea Part 1
- Lesson 6: How To Validate Your Business Idea Part 2.
- Lesson 7: Business Models That You Can Use
- Lesson 8: Creating A Unique Value Preposition
- Lesson 9: Developing Persuasion Skills.
- Lesson 10: Sale Failure Stories
- Lesson 11: Dealing With Sales Objections
- Lesson 12: Dealing With Sales Objections Part 2
- Lesson 13: Last Week